TidalWalk is a gated community just off Carolina Beach Road on Myrtle Grove Road, situated along the Intracoastal Waterway in southern New Hanover County. The community is conveniently located to the beaches on Pleasure Island and Wrightsville Beach. Dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural attractions are all nearby. Downtown Wilmington is just a short car ride away.
Comprised of five beautiful neighborhoods (with more planned for the future), TidalWalk has a wide selection of homes and homesites. There are three distinctive neighborhoods actively being developed at the time of this writing:
- The Cottages – One and two story homes starting in the $300s
- The Sands – Custom and semi-custom homes from the low $400s to $700s
- The Beaches – Custom homes with water views starting in the $500s to over $1 million.
- Homesites starting in the mid $100s.
Choose from pre-built, semi-custom or custom designed homes from some of the area’s top builders.
With a compliment of resort-style amenities TidalWalk offers a comfortable and relaxing coastal living experience.
- Enjoy taking laps in the L-shaped pool with its “zero-entry” access. When it’s time to go home change and shower in the adjacent cabana.
- The fitness center is nicely equipped and provides an area specifically for yoga enthusiasts.
- When planning a get together, the clubhouse is the perfect gathering place for larger groups.
- With almost a quarter mile of private sandy beach along the Intracoastal Waterway, residents and guests can enjoy a quiet day at the beach without the hassles of parking and crowds.
- From the private dock and boat slips, a day on the water is easily at hand.
- If heading out on a boat is not your fancy, you can fish from the 150 foot pier that extends out into the Intracoastal Waterway or relax on the gazebo located near the end of the pier.
- Unique to TidalWalk is Green Turtle Hammock, a private island where residents can enjoy the beauty of nature and the wetlands.
Please contact Linda (910.409.3519 / Linda@jLindaMehner.com) for more information about TidalWalk or to schedule a tour this beautiful coastal community and its fine homes.